FAQ – How do I submit an amended EMP201?

Complete a new EMP 201 for the specific period where the correction needs be made. Use the same payment reference number (PRN) and period as the initial declaration to ensure that the previous EMP201 decalaration is replaced by this new declaration. You can obtain an EMP201 form from any SARS branch or from the SARS Contact Centre or through e@syFile